Monday, September 24, 2018

ABOUT ME-EFURIBE AARON


ABOUT AARON EFURIBE
My Names are Efuribe Aaron Ndubisi. I reside in Lagos, Nigeria. I am a Chartered Accountant with a reputation as an auditor with small-scale firms in my locality.
I have written many business plans, business and financial analyses for firms in the past and I will be willing to work for you in respect of these categories.
While auditing or performing accounting functions, I always try as much as possible to write stories about everyday living during my working career.
However, my knack for writing always led me ahead though I have written several educational books related to finance and accounts. Some of the Books include "How to prevent your employees from defrauding you‘'   and ‘'How to Audit your account without hiring an auditor'' (I wrote this books especially for employers of labour)
The books I wrote was published through my personal Facebook page and Twitter handle and the review I got was heartwarming.
 For the past 2 months, I have been working on various works that will benefit my readers and I am so happy that I have finished and publish my first short story work "Squeezing water out of stone "This is my first major work and I am thrilled to be publishing it.
I have written other stories such as "Purple Ribbon" (Story that centre on the need to continue to raise awareness against the indiscriminate killing of animals for ritual, pleasure or scientific purposes)
‘'Testing the depth of the water with both feet''( Stories that is geared toward young ladies about the consequences of breast augmentation and enlargement).  ‘' Remembering my Sobibor' (My life story when the plane I boarded almost crashed. The story analyses the 15 minutes of ‘'HELL" experienced by me).  ‘'When the sun is cold'' (Story that is geared to those who always have suicidal thoughts in their mind) I have a host of other stories I am working on.
I have written many business plans,financial plan, articles and reports for many firms.
I write articles to business and lifestyle-related questions for Quora.com and has crossed 4000 views in 3 weeks.
I post regular content to my facebook page and twitter handle. My facebook page is www.facebook.com/ndubisi.efuribe.5 and my twitter handle is @AEfuribe and my Linkedin page is linkedin.com/in/aaron-efuribe-357539120.
During the weekend I participate with my spiritual brothers and sister in expanding God kingdom message to people. I am a Jehovah Witness.
I am married with three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment